My favorite singer at the moment: Bad Gyal






Bad Gyal is a spanish singer, producer and composer and a really good dancer. She is 22 years old and I love her so much.
She is so talented, she started in the music industry when she had 18 years old and now she is so famous and respected in Spain and other countries.
Her style of music is Dancehall and Trap and her real name is Alba Farelo. I love the beats from her songs because always makes me want to dance
My favorite song at the moment is "Yo sigo igual" because she sings in Catalan. By the way she speaks Catalan, Spanish, English and Portuguese, so she has songs in this four languages. She had millions reproductions in her videos in Youtube and Spotify.
She is famous in the Latin Countries but also in places like Japon, Turkey and USA. No matter the language every person knows her.
She has two albums, "Slow Wine Mixtape" (2016) and "Worldwide Angel" (2018). Also she works in a new album for this year.
I love her second album, I usually hear it.
She has a peculiar style and she is famous for that. She always used a loooong nails with diamonds, a loooong blonde hair and golden rings.

Here is my favorite video from her, "Yo sigo igual" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNwzjh_7Ryo)


Comentarios