W E L C O M E






My name is Valentina Freire and I study journalism at Universidad de Chile. I like English  since I was a little girl. In 2009, I watched every movie in English which were transmitted on tv, I remember that year, i was obsessed.
In the beginning I watched series with subtitles but now I watch them without that, and  I undertand very well, so that makes me so happy. I watch Grey's anatomy every night on netflix and also youtube's videos when I eat or when I'm not busy.
In spotify i got so many playlists with English songs, I like them and my favorite singers are from USA, so I listen to English songs every day.
The most difficult problem aspect of English to me is to speak in the language, because I understand if I read but sometimes I can't conjugate properly. I hope to learn to talk in English better in the class because, in journalism, it is fundamental to communicate with others, who are from other countries. I'm very exciting and optimistic to this year.






Comentarios