My experience writing blogs in English





My experience using blogs in my Eglish Class was really good. I like it. In the beginning, I thought that writing blogs were difficult but with the time I learned so much. I learned to use wordreferences to search words I don't know in the language.
Now I write with more facilities but I still learning.
The topics were enjoyable and easy to make because the themes were familiar to me, like topics about my life.
I would like to include in the future make blogs about something I read before. Like topics that I don't know so I read to learn about it. Topics not about my career.
Thanks to blogger I make my own blog. In my first post, I talk to how much I love watching youtube's videos about how to be productive while I study. So my blog talks about that topic.






Comentarios