My best friend






                                                              (In this picture we were in Licanrray)


I met my best friend in high school when I was in my first year. At that time he was not my best friend, I remember saw him in breaks and that it's all.
In 2016 we were in the same class so I finally talked to him. He was so funny and nice. Since then we are best friends.
His name is Felipe, we have the same age. He is so important to me because we know each other. He supports me when I feel sad and I support him when he is sick or when he needs advice.
We have been friends since 2016 and we saw every day in high school.
Since PSU, we don't see usually because I study in Santiago and he studies in Talca, so we don't have time to see each other.
I considered Felipe my best friend because he is loyal and nice to me, we laugh so much when we are together.
In 2017, we traveled to the south and we make good memories because we don't travel before to Valdivia, Pucón or Villarrica, so we met the places together. He is a photographer so he makes good pictures for us in the places.

Comentarios