I want to be like Emilio Sutherland




                              (Emilio Sutherland with a puppy because he deserves that love <3 )

I chose Emilio Sutherland because I think he is an amazing journalist and the people only knows him for "En su propia Trampa".
I apreciated his job since I was a child when I saw him in the Tv Show, "Contacto". I like the investigation.
He was born in Quinta Normal, December 28 in 1959. His real name is Emilio Sutherland Soto and he studied journalism in Universidad de Chile. By the way I study in the same university so I liked for that too.
He started his first job in La Tercera and my dream job is work in that newspaper. He won  the Premio Carmen Puelma in 2005.
I like his personality, I think he is a friendly person to the people and he won the respect he deserves. The people call him "Tio Emilio" and I think he is friendly and cute.
I love "En su propia Trampa", I saw it with my grandmother every sunday. I dream to be like him and have a Tv Show like that. I want to be close to the people, kind and respected.
I admired his job and I hope be like him someday (like a journalist).



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario