A photo I like: Zaha Hadid's Building



This photo is a Zaha Hadid's Building. I love it because looks like a futuristic photo, and also I love the arquitect Zaha Hadid.
I don't know who took this photo or when it was taken, I got it  from Google when I search Zaha Hadid' Buildings. I love the Zaha Hadid's work, all is very similar.
The picture shows the Guangzhou Opera House. It's a chinesse theatre and he was opened in 2010. The theatre has become the biggest perfoming centre in the southern China.
I chose this photo because I like the colors, light and  the photo looks like the FUTURE. Also the building looks infinity thanks the water. By the way I like the buildings from the back.
I like the aesthetic.
Zaha Hadid is an arabian arquitect and her work is important to history because she is a pioneer and she motivated to the women in architecture.




Comentarios