why i choose my career





When I was a litlle girl I wanted to study so many careers, doctor, interior designer, astronomer and others. Every single day I wanted to be a different person with a different career.
When I was in high school I decided to be a lawyer because I love politics and read and learn about laws, also I like to defend other people when they are vulnerable. But in my last year I changed my mind and I chose another career too...Journalism.
This two careers are very similar, for that reason I chose them.
When I took the PSU I decided to study journalism because I knew that I liked to communicate news to people, so they can give their opinion and talk with arguments. You can't talk without arguments.
I like writing interviews, I love meeting other people, famous singers or politicians and ask them about things.
My experience in the university is good and enjoyable, This university I always wanted. It's an excelent place. I met very good friends and I love learning every day about my career and be a good person.
My dream job is working in La Tercera or another good newspaper, I like writing. Another thing I would like is  to work for CNN. I don't know clearly now.

Comentarios