POST 1: My autobiography :)

Hi, my name is Valentina Freire, I'm 19 years old and I was born in Linares but I lived my whole life in Colbún, a small southern town in Chile. I got a only brother and I'm the oldest sister, he is 12 years old. My mom is called Jacqueline and my Father José Daniel. They got me when they were 19 and 24 years old, so they are young parents. My grandmother is called Juanita and I love her so much.

I studied my elementary education in Escuela Básica de Colbun since 2006 but I moved to Liceo Valentin Letelier Madariaga from Linares later.

In 2017 I took the PSU, because I wanted to be a journalist or a lawyer and  I always wanted to study in UCH, so it was my first option.
In january 2018 the Demre sent me an email because I was accepted in Universidad de Santiago de Chile, but later they sent me another email telling me other thing... ¡I will study in Universidad de Chile! because I was accepted in Sipee, a special admission for my good grades in High School. So now I study journalism in Universidad de Chile since 2018 and I live in Santiago with my young uncle. I'm very happy with my decision.
My hobbies are drawing, reading novels, writing productive life style's articles and do yoga, also I love watching series and youtube's videos, now I'm watching Greys Anatomy and I'm obsessed. I got a studygram and I love following others' studygrams because that inspires me and gives me motivation. Another thing I love is Architecture, I read and learn things about it. My favorite architect is Zaha Hadid, she was brilliant.






Comentarios