My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is my computer. Also I love my cellphone but in my computer I can do more things.
I got my first computer in 2009 and he was a gift from my mom. I remember that I had a little "pendrive", and he had the internet. Now, this doesn't exists. Everbody got Wifi in their houses.
I loved my first computer, he was black and small. I saw my first Youtube's videos that year. Also I knew my favorites singers thanks to Youtube. Justin Bieber started his career in 2009, I was his number one fan.
Now I got a new one, because my old computer is useless to study.
I like writing, so I used every day to study or distract me.
I usually used my computer for the university but also I like watching Netflix or listening music in Spotify.
I used my computer for many things, it's indispensable for me because i got all my works in there.
If one day I lose it, I have a Google Drive account that keeps everything.


Comentarios